Tuesday 29 January 2013

Hello London. My name is Clare Nicolson and I would like a job please



 
It's all change here at Clare Nicolson HQ. I'm going to be moving to London very soon. It's time to take a little break from my own design business while I get settled, and to concentrate on making new creative plans.

I'm good at lots of things...

1) Designing for textiles, paper, print and web
2) Interior and prop styling
3) Product design and development
4) Buying from and working with independent designers and makers
5) Designing, building and styling trade show, retail and exhibition spaces
6) Curating, designing and running an online shop
7) Designing and printing POS materials, posters, flyers, adverts, web banners and brochures
8) Organisation and curation of large scale exhibitions and events

I'm open to all kinds of creative work and really looking forward to living in a new city and having new adventures.

Maybe you'd like to hire me?

No comments: